Thursday, July 24, 2008

So........ it has been a while.  

I don't really have a good excuse for my lack of postings.  However, I now have so much to tell.  To start with... I am now a Mrs.!!!!!  Ryan and I got hitched last Thursday July 17th at Candle Lake, Saskatchewan.  It was a beautiful, perfect day.  It was everything we wanted it to be and more.

GETTING MARRIED THE RYAN AND CHRISTA WAY












Our ceremony was at the golf course at 10:30 followed by a brunch.  After the brunch Ry and I ran and changed and hit the golf course with most of our guests.  Following the golf, we had a BBQ and party.  It was fabulous.  The perfect day!!!








2 comments:

Manda Girl said...

Hello!!!! I wondered where you went off to ;)

Congrats on the wedding! You both look beautiful!

kiwilauren said...

Awesome photos. I really wish I could have been there on your big day!

On a somewhat related note, I met Leanne P. today - we're working together at school this year - and she informed me of the fact that we had this connection, and that she had met my parents at your wedding. Small world. (Or small PA, whatever!)