Monday, September 17, 2007

One more night of over bite.

Tomorrow is the big day.  I have to be at the hospital at 0630.  Ry and I came down to Saskatoon today.  Did some shopping and ate a lot.  I kept saying that this is my last meal...Ry didn't like that so I had to change it to my last meal for a long time.  I think I have everything I am going to need for my time in the hospital...comfy PJ's, slippers, ice packs, zip and squeeze bags, Ry's laptop and ipod.
I am feeling pretty good at this point.  I am feeling more excited than nervous.  I am so happy that my Mom and Ry are going to be here for me during this time.  My papa is busy trying to harvest....rain stay away.
I am off.  We took some before pics today that I will post as soon as I am able.
As other orthognathic bloggers have said...see you on the other side.

No comments: