Friday, November 16, 2007

Have we met??

I have to say I don't really see it but some people have said that I look completely different. Most say it is because I am normally a very smiley person and post-op tight cheeks and swelling prevent me from showing my metal off. I have had a few people at work who did not recognize me at all, one (not mentioning any names but it was a physician) actually asked me if we had met before??? Are you serious? Let's assess the situation.

Before Surgery.

After surgery

I still don't really see it. I am having a hard time assessing the situation, the pictures are crap. Besides looking slightly less drunk in the second picture, I don't see too much of a difference.
I am off to the oral surgeon today for a check up. Hopefully everything is coming along as it should be.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Not sure about other people but I think you are as beautiful as ever. Can't wait to come home to the sunshine for Christmas I have had enough of the eternal rain here in Van City and is has just started.

I love you sugar bear!!
your ry