Friday, November 30, 2007

What happened to global warming?

Brrrr. It is winter. The temp dropped below 30 degrees Celsius with the windchill this week. I always forget how cold that really is. I had a command start put in my car and man do I love that little bugger. Hot air blowing and a toasty seat greet me every morning. Our little pup is not enjoying the drop in temperature. She would rather hold her pees and poos all day than have to go outside. I call her a wuss on a regular basis but really I don't think I would be willing to go outside un-clothed and go to the bathroom so I guess I should put myself in her shoes before dishing out the trash talk. Would you want to run out into this to do your deeds?

A lot has happened since the last time I blogged.

I payed a visit to the oral surgeon who thought everything looked tiptop and said that he doesn't want to see me again until these dang braces are off. The swelling is very minimal now, usually a little in the am. I am back to eating....everything in sight.

Ryan and I have set a wedding date. After almost 4 years of being engaged we are starting to plan a wedding. The date is July 19th at Candle Lake, Saskatchewan....the perfect spot. I can't wait.

Everyone could use a little more giggle time. Check this out it is so cute. http://www.blows.com/media/media/1018/Best_first_wedding_dance_ever/

4 comments:

Manda Girl said...

Congrats on setting a date!! It will go by quickly, but remember to do the things you both want and enjoy!

Aimee said...

I just wanted to say I can really see a difference when you smile!

And also brrrrr.....I can't imagine that kind of cold. It was 60 degrees here today and I was freezing!! :-)

Ryan said...

Man, I love that picture of Jabba...I mean Finnie, I don't think she would be very happy if she knew that picture was posted. It is like when the tabloids do those fat pictures of celebrities.
12 more sleeps til I get home babe!!! Love you!

L said...

Hooray!!! Your wedding date is the day after my birthday! Woo!

Also, a big congrats on the healing going so well! You're looking great!