Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A weekend of snowy white and vibrant green.

Just another weekend at the lake in good ol' snowy beautiful Saskatchewan.I had a little slip up as a pug mama. I left for the lake with the usual bag of Finnie's gear; brown bear, frisbee, blanket....but I forgot her harness and leash...which lead to the following picture.Yup, that is Finnie in her life jacket playing in the snow. At times I had attached a rope to it to keep her near by. She is usually a chaser...a car or quad or ski-do roars by and she is off like a crazy girl. However, she is a little less mobile in her life jacket so she stuck around the yard plus it made me laugh.GO RIDERS GO!!!!!!!! Saskatchewan Roughriders are off to the Grey Cup. I think it was Ry's cheering in Vancouver that got them there.

1 comment:

L said...

Haha, I love the life jacket!!!