Friday, October 26, 2007

5 weeks and 3 days post-op

I am caught up. It really is 5 weeks and 3 days since my surgery. I am feeling great. I went back to work 3 days ago. I was working evenings which worked out well with my sleeping in habits. It was great to be back at work, everyone seemed amazed with how I look. Next week I am on days...we will see how my body reacts to getting up at 6am and being on call all night.
I am still a little puffy. I am still wearing the elastics and I am still on a soft chew diet.
I was off today and (besides spending my entire day blogging) Finnie and I played some good frisbee in the back yard.
More pictures.
This next one is for Ry. I can almost make kissy lips.

1 comment:

L said...

Oh man, you are looking really good post-op! The swelling really has come down a lot!

Love the puggy too, so cute!