Friday, October 26, 2007

Day 4 and 5....written on day 38

Day 4:
meds....same as day 3, except used Dilaudid twice.
Day 5:
meds...also same as day 3, used Dilaudid twice again....not really for pain just discomfort.

Day 5 also marked the day that I reached my limit with the coughing. I went to a medi-clinic and got some Tussionex (hydrocodone)....it is a narcotic pain reliever and cough suppressant...doesn't get much better than that. Who doesn't enjoy a little narcotic while suppressing a painful, scary cough??

My Papa was taking care of Finnie while I was in hospital and kept her until day 4. She was so excited to see everyone...so excited that the next day we made my dad take her back to the farm.

Day 5 was a sad day for me. Ry had to head back to Vancouver. He had missed a week of school to come be with me. I was so sad...he was my rock (as he always is). I was trying so hard to stay composed but as he was saying bye I broke down and started to cry. Crying was one of the things that hurt so I tried to avoid it but when saying good bye to my love and best friends it was unavoidable.

No comments: